JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So if you have a privately funded retirement account (s), and not some guaranteed return forever, no risk PERS or Fed system, you likely got your azz kicked real hard today.

Our portfolio has taken a huge hit in 2015 and going in today. I am back on an hourly monitoring and we have NO INTERNATIONAL exposure at all. We completely cleared that exposure in September.

If a bad day on the Chinese stock market kicks our azz with just domestic holdings, then my risk aversion just went through the roof. I am ready to figure a way out of this, but these are IRA holdings. My finance guy probably got slammed with e mails, and I will probably hear from him about 0200 tomorrow.

The US financial system is completely corrupt and dysfunctional. You combine this with the upcoming state economic implosion coming in Oregon, and it looks bad. We busted azz to get what we got, and I see it going away. Need to stop the bleeding.

I am on a union pension. It could eventually be effected by the market and the economy.
I bought a house when I moved over here,First in many years. I just may buy a RV of some kind so I will always have a place to live.
Maybe a small lot some place,cash, so if all heck breaks loose,I can have some piece of ground to sit on
Something with taxes low enough I can trap furs to pay them,lol

I have my gov pension such as it is! So far so good! Cost of living increase would be real nice about now with the cost of beef going through the roof! Bought my self 2 acres of good land in Colorado to park my tired butt on, payed cash and taxes are almost nill! I may at some time miss good ol OryGun but not today! Planing to make the big move when the snows melt!

Well I had several CEO's and CFO's that beat the Chinese to that theft of retirement a decade and a half ago............
At least you have some left to manipulate.

My stock portfolio took an azz beating when the stock market tanked in 2001. Then it rebounded.

My stock portfolio took an azz beating when the stock market tanked in 2008. Then it rebounded.

My stock portfolio took an azz beating when the stock market tanked in 2015. Then it rebounded.

My stock portfolio took an azz beating when the stock market tanked in.......

Never thought I'd see this in my lifetime but this president(ObullS hit) has put his foot on the gas in top gear

Oh what was I thinking this is all Bushes fault

I think all the other countries know obama is a fool who will do nothing! I'm thinking he is trying to ruin america, I think he just doesn't care and doesn't want to make any decision. Period.

Most of the world knows our over-PC, cry baby, bleeding heart nation will elect another dem mental defective like hillary who will sell her childrens and grandchildrens souls for a buck and they will play her like a kazoo.

Forget being in the corps pockets, she will be in bed with russia, iran, china, and all the other countries that want to destroy america.

She would be 10 times worse than any other dictator.

if this china thing is kicking at your cash you should have have a real kick in th groin last sept. 30. that was when mine did a quick bottoming out.

All any of us can do is buy as much as we can of goods we use every day. Pay our taxes on our house and hope for the best.
If the economy gets bad enough,the banks won't have the time or man power to kick you out of your home or take your car.
If shtuf is getting bad,buy supplies first then make the house payments. Especially if you have kids at home.It will take a year for them to kick you out of your home.Maybe more if the economy gets real bad

"If the economy gets bad enough,the banks won't have the time or man power to kick you out of your home or take your car."

Yep. Possession equals ownership. The banksters think they are pulling one over on us but they won't have much luck when they try to pry people from their homes, at least after the economy crashes. The cops will be doing the same thing with their homes, and they won't want to get shot either. Poor banksters!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top