JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
...Is the best I can describe it. Why on earth can't I delete a post that I decide not to post? Scenario.....So there's an active thread going that I've been following. I decide to post on active thread. I get to writing my post, maybe have a quote from someone above in the thread, maybe not. I'm looking over everything I have written, and decide, for what ever reason, not to post it. At that point I left click to highlight EVERYTHING I have written'quoted, and hit Backspace. It goes away. I'm still following that thread though. Every time I look at that on-going, active thread, there's my un-posted post back at the bottom of the thread. It can be there for days! Each time I will highlight and back space. Next time I look at the thread. There's my several-times deleted post again. WTH?

Phew, I feel better now! Well, until it happens again anyway.

EDIT: I should say, though, that there are times when I've forgot/changed my mind, that I will come back to a thread and be happy to see my un-posted post, and at that time post it.

The draft feature is there in case you accidentally click away or something. To remove that draft click the little disk icon then click delete draft :)

1583250313654.png

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews