JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Twisp
State
Washington
Zip Code
So I need to clear out some gear that's either never been used, or used only lightly, all is in like new condition. Nothing wrong with any of it, it's either extra, or I've gone a different route. All prices are BO, shipping on buyer, will use Priority Mail flat rate as much as possible. If you happen to live in North Central WA, local pickup is also a possibility. Prefer payment via PayPal, but will discuss other terms. So here's the list:

RCBS .223/5.56 small base die set, $40
RCBS Uni-Flow powder measure with both drums and baffle plate, $75 SOLD
RCBS Hand Primer, $30 SOLD
Lyman MSR Case Gauge, $30
Frankford Arsenal Platinum Case Prep Center, $125 SOLD
Hornady Classic single stage press, $145
Hornady Hand Primer, $30 SOLD
Hornady GS 1500 Digital Scale, $25

Will include a shell holder with the die set, and a half dozen LNL bushings with the press. Also have an Inline Fab quick change plate for this press. The RCBS priming tool is the one that uses standard shell holders and loose primers. Questions here, offers to PM, please. Thanks for looking.

Dave

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm sorry and happy (sorry) to hear that ;). I need to research a little but will look to PM in a day or two if that's cool
Sounds good, if you're looking for multiple items, I'm sure I can figure out a way to sweeten the deal a bit. I'd like to move this stuff, I have my eye on a pistol that's lasted a lot longer than I expected, and need some cash ;) . Later.

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top