JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
AURORA
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey guys I screwed the pooch here.

I bought a new ported slide for my 365xl and didn't realize I needed the "updated" slide completion kit. The striker parts and ejector parts are different apparently. Well I can't source a kit anywhere right now. I can piece together all the parts except for the Striker safety lock and Spring.

If anyone happens to have spare parts they are willing to part with that'd be awesome. A spare completion kit would be even better. ***must be factory oem stuff*** Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do they specify what the "updated parts" are? Or how to tell the difference?
I'm not sure what makes the new striker safety different though. If there is a difference.

Screenshot_20230304_165416_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230304_165406_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230304_165130_Samsung Internet.jpg

Factory or aftermarket slide? The back of the new style striker sleeve is different and a bit more difficult to remove and install vs the old style. Once you know how, it gets easier. Have you tried Sig directly for the
striker safety lock and spring?

It's an aftermarket Shalotek slide. Yes I did check with sig directly. I may call them to be sure but everyone is out of stock on that particular part.

I just bought a Shaloatek 4.1 inch slide and their 4.1 inch barrel. (Black Nitride for both) The wait was about 4.5 weeks. We'll work the wait. The slide and barrel are awesome! :D

0EEA7980-04F2-43C5-967A-EF801CF3550B.jpeg 3DA587EA-4251-4A4A-8ECA-D10F922FEF66.jpeg

Last Edited:
Sig is always hit and miss with their parts availability. Best bet is to sign up for back it stock email alerts with the various online retailers or Sig themselves and hope you can get an order in before they sell out. I'll keep an eye out for you. Hope the wait isn't too long.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top