JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey community,

So A very simple request. Been salmon fishing, and my favorite bobber is no longer unusable! :( And no one has em for sale anymore. So i desperately need someone who can make boobers. I will pay for whatever the cost. And i do have my old one that you can use as a template. And pretty much get the idea of how it goes.

Thanks
Koda

Thanks guys been using a pos bobber lol but will be grabbing it soon just have to make my way down to the coast to grab it. And i will post pictures after that.
Thanks guys!

Sorry took so long. But this is the bobber that i need made. Have looked high and low, cant find them anywhere. Cane to find out that the company that made them shut down i believe.

So whomever can recreate these bobbers PLEASE pm me asap! Thanks alot everyone

20151124_113519.jpg

20151124_113529.jpg

20151124_113607.jpg

20151124_113622.jpg

20151124_113636.jpg

Yea they really are... They are old, have shrank, lost color, lost size, but they were the best bobber ive ever used. So im gonna do all i can to get one made or something.

Thanks tho!

eBay has some for sale.
White Watermelon Red Foam Fish Lure Fishing Bobber Floater
Quantity:
6 available
  • $4.31
  • + Free Shipping
Condition: New

Sold by:
User ID tinyheaven (Feedback score 73867)
99.1% Positive feedback
Delivery:
Estimated Dec. 15- Jan. 19

And Sears of all places sells the same thing for $5.52

Description Item # SPM7806219023 Model # a13071000ux0074
  • Material : Plastic, Foam
  • Size(Approx) : 18.8 x 4.5cm/7.4" x 1.8''(L* Max.D)
  • Weight : 12g
  • Package Content : 1 x Fishing Bobber
  • It is great for small size hook baits, maggots, crickets, salmon eggs, up to spawn sacks, and small minnows.
  • This bobber has good buoyancy and it can float on the top of the water.

$_35.JPG

Would be easy to tune some on a lathe if
wood or balsa wood will satisfy you
Outline what you want on paper
And send to
Don Mosley
1699 NE 19th st
Lincoln city, Or

Ben,

Is there someone you know. Or you yourself can make? Please let me know. And also cant really give outline on paper, becuase it has a unique design. But i could send the whole bobber there. That way gives much better of how the bobber once was while it was new.

Please let me know :) thanks everyone happy holidays

Jim,

Thanks a ton i appreciate it! And also jim, if need be i could send you 1 of the 2 i have so you can get a better idea. Let me know whatever your thinking. Thanks

Hey community,

So A very simple request. Been salmon fishing, and my favorite bobber is no longer unusable! :( And no one has em for sale anymore. So i desperately need someone who can make boobers. I will pay for whatever the cost. And i do have my old one that you can use as a template. And pretty much get the idea of how it goes.

Thanks
Koda
Are they weighted

Doogbage,

No they are no weighted. They are just a regular slip styrofoam bobber, and yes absolutely willing to pay if you make them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top