JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ill be there with my AR15

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but you will play right into the hands of the press if you do this. They are not your friend and will be frothing at the mouth to focus on the "gun extremist" with the "assault rifle" intimidating the women and chilllllllldrennnnn protesting against "gun violence". Please think twice before making this kind of aggressive in your face statement. You are better off to show up with your wife and a baby carriage. We need to win the hearts and minds of the undecided, not to piss off those whose opinions we can't change.

Support Free Choice:
AR15 or AK47

More are harmed
When we're disarmed

Bigger cages!
Longer chains!

God, Guns, Constitution
We may need a revolution

Guns for all, and all for guns!

We are the 58%

When gov't has all the power,
All people can do is cower.

Exchanging liberty for security
loses both freedom and safety.

Know guns, no crime. No guns, know crime.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Stop drunk driving!
Outlaw car ownership.

I think, therefore I am armed.

The best strategy is to encourage people to see things in a new light, not bash them and ensure they and their friends will never come over.

My hot button right now is pointing out that it is a civil rights issue. and bigotry. Some black conservatives are making the same point.

My lines for a sign would be along the lines

Gun Bans = Jim Crow
This is not Progressive

Gun free zones mandate victims' deaths

Support Free Choice:
AR15 or AK47

More are harmed
When we're disarmed

Bigger cages!
Longer chains!

God, Guns, Constitution
We may need a revolution

Guns for all, and all for guns!

We are the 58%

When gov't has all the power,
All people can do is cower.

Exchanging liberty for security
loses both freedom and safety.

Know guns, no crime. No guns, know crime.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Stop drunk driving!
Outlaw car ownership.

I think, therefore I am armed.

I like those. Another good one>

Support Free Choice:
Musket or AR15

I think we need to take the whole thing past the idea of the 2nd Amendment for these pseudo-liberal "progressives". They pay lip homage to civil rights and we need to point out that firearms laws are all about eliminating civil rights--personal freedom.

We need to stop barricading behind the 2nd Amendment and put a MAJOR guilt trip on them that they are not better than the thugs wearing white sheets in the Jim Crow era. Signage should be all about our fighting bigotry.

I do have some ideas. States facts. By example, go to the FBI crime statistics and finds some favorable statistics and post them on a board and reference them from the FBI data based dated whenever. Gang shooting violence accounts for a disportinate amount of shooting violence. States that have liberal gun laws have less crime and visa versa. Remember be polite, professsional and academic in your sign

Also, you could go to: www.secretservice .gov/ntac/ssi_final_report.pdf and cite some findings from their Final Report and Findings of the Safe School Initiative:Implicatiosn for the Prevention of school attacks in the united states. Their summary findings begin on pgs 27 and 32 and show the "root" of evil that causes gun violence. The roote causes for gun violence cited by the study group are excellant.

Since the majority of the shift lately has become universal background checks, and quasi-registration, there should be a LOT more slogans to counter that particular facet.

I can't think of any witty ones, but I haven't seen that addressed yet.

Maybe:

Register your guns:
The Government likes seek and destroy more than hide and seek

The only thing universal about background checks is that criminals still won't use them

The president didn't even need a universal background check to take office... let's get real

If you want to make America safer, stop drones, checkpoints, DHS and the NDAA

They preach peace and "Safety" while waging wars on every continent.

Keep America safe, get The Government out of our living rooms.

The only "Terror" I see is the gun fear being propagated in our schools by the system. Stop Terror, stop overreaction.

Gun owners are not nearly as dangerous as trusting the Media

They want us to register guns, but Monsanto doesn't have to register the pesticides in your food

Last Edited:
I also recommend leaving the AR's at home. You will get dismissed as just another gun nut by those we are trying to win over.
The right sign will send a stronger more acceptable message in the current political climate. How about

Today, the 2nd Amendment
Tomorrow, the 1st Amendment
Support Government Control over the People

We have the right to choose & keep it private even for a 16 year old in the abortion debate. It's absurd we wouldn't afford that same privacy when dealing with a Constitutional right. Keeping a firearm transfer private or allowing the government to have knowledge of it, is a personal decision.

i like this one but it touches the point on having something to stand against the state, unfortunately it only turns people away from gun rights. should try to stick with the fact that it has been used in righteous shootings more than mass murders.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top