JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you had a problem with some Voodoo cases?

Yep.

I worked an establishment that called themselves a gun shop, and they stocked crappy voodoo products.

The biggest problem was Velcro constantly came un-sewn. Second was the soft fabric separating pockets ripped a LOT on the edge of a pistol magazine. I had two of my own that ripped, but recommended them to friends before the problems started. A month later, I was apologizing. Ordered some nicer Blackhawk cases, and have been using since. :)

5.11, Eagle, Blackhawk, whatever all make better cases, for a bit cheaper.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Rifle-Case,140,134.htm
This is what I use with my carbine, and I drag it around and abuse it DAILY. In and out of the truck, wood tables at the range, burry it with fishing gear, etc. Holding up great. Attracts cat hair, though.

Yep.

I worked an establishment that called themselves a gun shop, and they stocked crappy voodoo products.

The biggest problem was Velcro constantly came un-sewn. Second was the soft fabric separating pockets ripped a LOT on the edge of a pistol magazine. I had two of my own that ripped, but recommended them to friends before the problems started. A month later, I was apologizing. Ordered some nicer Blackhawk cases, and have been using since. :)

5.11, Eagle, Blackhawk, whatever all make better cases, for a bit cheaper.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Rifle-Case,140,134.htm
This is what I use with my carbine, and I drag it around and abuse it DAILY. In and out of the truck, wood tables at the range, burry it with fishing gear, etc. Holding up great. Attracts cat hair, though.

I have the same Blackhawk case for my mini 14 and it works great:s0155: Plus one on the hair though mine is covered with dog hair:D I also picked mine up at sportsmans before they changed and only paid about 50 bucks for it.

Am waiting on a Midway bag that will be here tom sometime and will let you know what I think about it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top