JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take a look at Tracker safes. They're GUARUNTEED truly fire resistant and they are the industry leader in price. I bought my 11 gun safe for $550 delivered! The bonus is they come with a certificate that State Farm Insurance needs when I added it to my home insurance.

Take a look at Tracker safes. They're GUARUNTEED truly fire resistant and they are the industry leader in price. I bought my 11 gun safe for $550 delivered! The bonus is they come with a certificate that State Farm Insurance needs when I added it to my home insurance.

Why does State Farm need the certificate? I've got them, and they've never mentioned anything regarding a safe.

I wish I knew the answer for you. I just called up my rep and told him I was putting my weapons in a fire proof safe. He said great, just keep a copy of the certificate just in case.

Interesting, I was told that if I wanted to insure more than $5k worth firearms, that I would need to get personal items coverage on each one. I politely declined since they wanted make model and serial...

If you want lights....Costco, Sylvania Mosaic LED set....$29..youll want the extra lights $18.......lights plug into 110, but run on 12V. Strips are 2 foot w/ connectors. 3/8 inch wide x 1/8 inch thick. have 3m backing that really sticks....has remote control to change colors and brightness

A+++++

Interesting, I was told that if I wanted to insure more than $5k worth firearms, that I would need to get personal items coverage on each one. I politely declined since they wanted make model and serial...

Really? My rep told me all I need is receipts on newly purchased weapons or bill of sale for used. They get covered under the normal insurance for theft, but not fire, hence the safe lol...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top