JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A good friend recently inherited a number of older collector type fire arms. He is not a gun guy and asked for help from me, which I gave. He also received a number of knives, bayonets and other types of bladed weapons. I know little about knives other than my favorite hunting knives. I am asking for suggestions for some trustworthy person or two to give him a hand appraising these weapons. He lives in the Portland Metro area and will bring them to you. There are about 8 or so in all. One was especially interesting to me, it was a combination pistol knife. They all appear to be quite old. Any help you folks can provide will be most appreciated.

A good friend recently inherited a number of older collector type fire arms. He is not a gun guy and asked for help from me, which I gave. He also received a number of knives, bayonets and other types of bladed weapons. I know little about knives other than my favorite hunting knives. I am asking for suggestions for some trustworthy person or two to give him a hand appraising these weapons. He lives in the Portland Metro area and will bring them to you. There are about 8 or so in all. One was especially interesting to me, it was a combination pistol knife. They all appear to be quite old. Any help you folks can provide will be most appreciated.

Combination pistol knife? Is it like an Elgin?

Elgin2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads