JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
upload_2017-7-4_18-19-57.jpeg
Measurements : 23" Wide x 11" Deep x 12.5" High
1940s English Flight Bag in Leather - Briefcases / Suitcases

Here is what you need, looks very Indiana Jonesish. Or the tall leather briefcases from 1950's featured in spy movies. Most of the modern ones are too small for what real men have in mind for use.

Of the above 3 I would prefer the first one, as it doesn't look overtly tactical. As i listened to this discussion I kept thinking that if it is all in one bag (work and gun) how do you open it in the company of others and not show your weapon ? I would try and find someone who can make you a bag that would give you protected space for each, possibly a flap to cover the weapon yet not make it so bulky as to be obtrusive. Other choice might be to carry 2 smaller ones. My 2 cents

View attachment 374587
Measurements : 23" Wide x 11" Deep x 12.5" High
1940s English Flight Bag in Leather - Briefcases / Suitcases

Here is what you need, looks very Indiana Jonesish. Or the tall leather briefcases from 1950's featured in spy movies. Most of the modern ones are too small for what real men have in mind for use.

Ya know leather says expensive travel luggage or briefcase, the last place to hide a rifle. This might be just the ticket. "Hit men" only use "Tactical" stuff. LOL :rolleyes:
At least in the movies. Hah ha. :D
G

Hard shell plastic cases for power hand tools are typically pretty sturdy, which is good because lead is not light.

On the down side, like most pawn-able gadgets, power tools are tempting theft bait for meth heads. So I'm looking for sturdy briefcase type containers with labels like "Textbooks" or "World Book Encyclopedia."

hitachi 1.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads