JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try Gunrunner Arms in Junction City. I know it's a little drive. But they often have what I can't find elsewhere..
If not.. if you have a 556 AR, it would be worth getting the CMMG Bravo 22LR BCG adaptor. Mags are abundant and I can run all sorts of ammo through it and never has jammed.
PSA has the CMMG kits in stock and on sale for $200. Kit includes three 25 round mags. IMO everyone with an AR needs one of these or a dedicated 22LR upper.

Just got this puppy in from midway USA. I've been on the emailing list for them for months and just finally came back in about a week ago

image.jpg

JoeBob's price on the Black Dow drum mag is $64.95. They were out of stock for months and just recently showed up in stock on their website. They are out of stock as of now, but they lasted way longer than I thought they would.

Also, another shipment of 15-22 mags came in today, but I was sleeping and by the time I woke up and checked my email, they were already sold out again. I missed out by about 50min. Lol

Last Edited:
I don't mean to thread crap, but I've had some PMs about the M&P 15-22 issues with FTE/Stovepipes. The following is my cut&paste response which I believe solves the problem.

I have posted this elsewhere, but here goes:

The real issue in my opinion is an out of spec "EJECTOR"...
(1) From underneath, use needle nose pliers and twist the ejector towards the ejection port to the point where after re-inserting the bolt carrier, the ejector springs out of the bolt carrier very slightly when you rack the charging handle...it will ride with a small bit of tension on that center rib on the bottom of the bolt carrier.
(2) From the ejection port, use a flat screwdriver and bend the ejector up slightly so that it just barely rides above the magazine feed lips when the mag is inserted This will solve the problem with FTF/FTE stovepipes, or at least it has for all of mine.

Hope this helps.

I don't mean to thread crap, but I've had some PMs about the M&P 15-22 issues with FTE/Stovepipes. The following is my cut&paste response which I believe solves the problem.

I have posted this elsewhere, but here goes:
I sent mine back and S&W/M&P fixed the problem under warranty. it's worked great since.

The 1st part I replace ( also recommend to others) before I even shoot a new 15-22, is the extractor. I use Volquartsen. I have not had to tweak the ejector on any of my own, but the info above, is solid advice.

These are the ones you really want. 10 round capacity makes your ammo supply last longer plus much more convenient for shooting off a bench or prone. (Granted, the 25 rounders are a lot of fun - when .22 ammo is available and affordable, whenever that might happen again).View attachment 894921
If you are still looking or are in need of the 10rd'ers, JoeBobs has the 10rd mags in stock as of right now.