JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have unique situation here. I'm trying to get my dad's colt junior back for him before fathers day as a surprise. He sold it to a good buddy years back and he's been talking lately about how much he regrets it because it was his dad's. So I got in contact with his friend and he's totally willing to give it back but he wants something to replace it with. Our budget for a replacement is small. No more than $200 max unfortunately. But that gun means alot to my dad so if anyone's trying to get rid of something for cheap, I'm pretty open to suggestions, please help!
Some thoughts I've had:
Taurus tcp or 85
Armscor revolver
Ruger lcp
Small kel-recs

No hi-points please

Your exceptions in your price range are not realistic except for maybe a 3AT keltec (380) for about 220 - 250 and that nay take some time. Otherwise the hi-point is the only option. And if it is only for home defense or the range a hi=point is a well made firearm. Ugly, heavy and goes bang every time.

So I have unique situation here. I'm trying to get my dad's colt junior back for him before fathers day as a surprise. He sold it to a good buddy years back and he's been talking lately about how much he regrets it because it was his dad's. So I got in contact with his friend and he's totally willing to give it back but he wants something to replace it with. Our budget for a replacement is small. No more than $200 max unfortunately. But that gun means alot to my dad so if anyone's trying to get rid of something for cheap, I'm pretty open to suggestions, please help!
Some thoughts I've had:
Taurus tcp or 85
Armscor revolver
Ruger lcp
Small kel-recs

No hi-points please

I have a Keltec P-3AT with Pocket Holster is great condition for $220 if your interested? I'm in Marysville

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.