JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am supposed to take some guys shooting tomorrow but plans have changed from where i was heading. now i will be out in Molalla and looking for somewhere to shoot as close to down town as possible. just shooting hand guns and plinking rifles. anyone have directions/coordinates to any place close?

I have been up there since that post, and saw no closure.

Other than digging up the road, I am not really how they'd close it, unless they put a gate in somewhere. Why they would do that, I don't know.

The area is currently closed to some BLM/US Dept. Forestry work. I think they like working without the target shooting going on around them. For further info feel free to call the Dept. oof Forestry office in Molalla 503-829-2816 ( reopen date unclear ) There is a gate at the other side of Pine Creek Bridge which has been locked for about 3 weeks. ALSO a big heads up to users of the corridor area. You will no longer be able to access corridor area via North Fork bridge (Dickie Prarrie rd.) begining Aug 10 thru Dec. ? 2011. due to bridge closure/construction. You can still access via Molalla Forest rd. or by taking Sawtell rd. and turning on TROUT CREEK RD. CALL FOREST SERVICE BEFORE MAKING DRIVE TO UTILIZE GRAVEL PIT UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING DISSAPOINTED. SAFE SHOOTING AREAS ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN FURTHER INTO FOREST. INSTEAD TRY DRIVING TO THE END OF SAWTELL RD. INTO BLM. PLENTY OF SAFE AREAS THAT WAY. GOOD LUCK AND REMEMBER YOUR BACKDROP!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top