JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, as I was talking on the phone to the guy buying my 870 I discovered you do not need the key to lock the safety on an 870. You must, however, have the key to unlock it.

Anyone in the Hillsboro area have a key I can use for a minute tomorrow to unlock this damn thing so I can sell it or know of a place locally where I might be able to buy one? Had it been earlier I could have just gone to the Hillsboro T&S club and I'm sure they would have had one I could borrow or buy, but they aren't open Thursdays.

Thanks,
Brian

So, as I was talking on the phone to the guy buying my 870 I discovered you do not need the key to lock the safety on an 870. You must, however, have the key to unlock it.

Anyone in the Hillsboro area have a key I can use for a minute tomorrow to unlock this damn thing so I can sell it or know of a place locally where I might be able to buy one? Had it been earlier I could have just gone to the Hillsboro T&S club and I'm sure they would have had one I could borrow or buy, but they aren't open Thursdays.

Thanks,
Brian

I know on my .357's its an Allen Wrench not sure on the 870...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top