JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a new itch and it involves S&W DA auto's !! Does anyone know of a gunshop or private party that sells LE turn ins . I am looking for a 4563 or 4566 and not having much luck . I am willing to have WA FFL ship to OR FFL if thats where the pistol is . **** , I'm willing to have it shipped from NY if thats where it is . There are a few 4566's on Gunbroker , but I'm not set up for that . Any help with this is greatly appreciated !

I don't think there are many .45 LE turn in. Most of what's out there is 9mm and 40 in LE turn in. There is a lot of that.

Keiths in Portland had NIB units still at the last gun show I was at. You might call them real quick and see what they have on hand.

I think you .45 need limits things a lot. If you look at 40s there are way more on the market.

I know it's an old thread, but I have a 4566 w/ Hogue Rubber grips (have originals, too, but they were pretty scratched up when I bought it) Anyways, if you didn't buy one yet, PM me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top