Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Need S&W 4563 !

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by pacific keeper, Jul 23, 2011.

1. pacific keeper

pacific keeper North Coast New Member

I have a new itch and it involves S&W DA auto's !! Does anyone know of a gunshop or private party that sells LE turn ins . I am looking for a 4563 or 4566 and not having much luck . I am willing to have WA FFL ship to OR FFL if thats where the pistol is . **** , I'm willing to have it shipped from NY if thats where it is . There are a few 4566's on Gunbroker , but I'm not set up for that . Any help with this is greatly appreciated !

2. sprocket3

sprocket3 Oregon - Wet Side Member

I don't think there are many .45 LE turn in. Most of what's out there is 9mm and 40 in LE turn in. There is a lot of that.

Keiths in Portland had NIB units still at the last gun show I was at. You might call them real quick and see what they have on hand.

I think you .45 need limits things a lot. If you look at 40s there are way more on the market.

3. pacific keeper

Thanks for the response . It seems as though the gunbroker pistols mainly show up in the midwest and the south . I may have to figure out how to facilitate one of these deals .

4. U201494

U201494 Well-Known Member

Gun Broker in Clackamas lists a used 4506 on their website if that turns yer crank.
    I dig the S&W metal autos too!

5. pacific keeper

Thanx , but I'm lookig for the next size down !

6. sprocket3

sprocket3 Oregon - Wet Side Member

Real nice 3913 just showed up in for sale section. I would buy it if local to me.

I guess that would be 3 sizes down though.

7. pacific keeper

Found a real nice 4563 , I'll let you know how it turns out !

8. AudibleEnforcer

AudibleEnforcer Alabama Active Member

I know it's an old thread, but I have a 4566 w/ Hogue Rubber grips (have originals, too, but they were pretty scratched up when I bought it) Anyways, if you didn't buy one yet, PM me.