JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a new itch and it involves S&W DA auto's !! Does anyone know of a gunshop or private party that sells LE turn ins . I am looking for a 4563 or 4566 and not having much luck . I am willing to have WA FFL ship to OR FFL if thats where the pistol is . **** , I'm willing to have it shipped from NY if thats where it is . There are a few 4566's on Gunbroker , but I'm not set up for that . Any help with this is greatly appreciated !

I don't think there are many .45 LE turn in. Most of what's out there is 9mm and 40 in LE turn in. There is a lot of that.

Keiths in Portland had NIB units still at the last gun show I was at. You might call them real quick and see what they have on hand.

I think you .45 need limits things a lot. If you look at 40s there are way more on the market.

I know it's an old thread, but I have a 4566 w/ Hogue Rubber grips (have originals, too, but they were pretty scratched up when I bought it) Anyways, if you didn't buy one yet, PM me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top