JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
MY uncle passed on a couple of years past. It is a part of life. I need to ship a rifle of his back to my brother tomorrow morning. I live in North East Portland and would like to find a FFL to ship to a FFL back in St.Johns, Mich. Any recommendations?

I plan to ship it in a docksil case - what else do I need to do this right?

Respectfully

James Ruby

You just need an FFL on the receiving end. Have him send you an FFL. Box it up. Take it to the Post Office (or UPS/Fedex) with it addressed to the FFL and send it.

Yes you can send to their FFL, directly from you, via the USPS. Long guns can be shipped USPS but there should be no markings to indicate that it is such. In fact you can send it Parcel Post as that is the cheapest method. I did that when sending my shotgun back to the factory for repairs.

Uhhh I would just ship it to myself at his address and ask him to keep it in the closet till you get back there,lol
Perfectly legal to mail yourself a long gun,USPS

Just sayin

Uhhh I would just ship it to myself at his address and ask him to keep it in the closet till you get back there,lol
Perfectly legal to mail yourself a long gun,USPS

Just sayin

Except when you already have said that it's not his/being shipped to him. yep let's encourage people to set themselves up. good idea right there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top