JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Russell Arms Co. side by side shotgun with exposed hammers that has a 4 didgit serial# and is what I can only describe as having a "Liberace Gold" finish on all metal parts. I'm looking for any real info on this shotgun. I'll post pics of it tomorrow. If it is junk and a waste of time and money I'll put it "under the knife" and hang whats left on the wall. Thanks in advance for any real info.

I got it figured out. It was made by Crescent Arms. They made shotguns for about 50 different companies to sell under their name. Russell Arms was just one of those companies. It is a black powder shotgun. In new condition it isnt worth much. Missing the broken parts mine has its worth about $10. I chopped the stock and barrel and hung it on the wall. Done and done.

Why did you not post the shotgun and sell it for parts? There's many of us looking for parts for a Russell Arms shotgun. I need a stock in any condition and would pay for one.

Something like this? I just saw it on ebay today.

1704150834385.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews