JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Might do a trade for this pistol but dont know much about the blackout round. I do have a ton of .223 brass laying around and this guy gave me some good info. What do you all think about the build and the value stated? I appreciate any replies and sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Here is the text:

The gun cost about 2400 to build that includes everything there, its called a blackout 300 its a 30 caliber Bolek next up into a 223 shell you can buy at the bullets just about anywhere

7.5 stainless bull barrel

Anderson lower
Anderson flip up ghost sites
Anderson forward assist
the trigger has been modified
the bolt has been modified
the barrel was made by black black hole weaponry up in St Helens Oregon the rifling on the list barrel is called polygonal rifling and it's a hard modification kit
has a shoulder strap
5 30 round clip (magazine)lol
a whole bunch of ammunition
a green and red radical dot scope
also a simmons I think its a 3.9 scope
Picatinny rail all the way around
extra brass extra bullets and three jugs of powder
Also 3 boxes of factory made shells and 80 to 100 shells that were home made

And if you end up liking it and wanna trade I will even give you the money for the reloading dies for RCBS I think they are $40 the only thing I have is a set of RCBS powderscales. I can give you the money for the dies though

Thanks again everyone

PART_1402348273276_PART_1402346846983_PART_1402346845125_20140602_103033.jpg

$2400 for that pistol, somebody got screwed with that crap

Why was the bolt modified??

How and why was they trigger modified??

7.5" is awful short, even for 300BO, 8.5 to 9.5 are well proven short barrels

The red dot isn't worth the time it take to throw it away.

$2400 for that pistol, somebody got screwed with that crap

Why was the bolt modified??

How and why was they trigger modified??

7.5" is awful short, even for 300BO, 8.5 to 9.5 are well proven short barrels

The red dot isn't worth the time it take to throw it away.

Not sure about the mods, I would have to ask him. As far as price, I think he's talking $2400 for the whole package not the pistol only.

As far as the cost you could build one using all Rainier Arms parts for a little over half that.

I was wondering about that because if I remember anderson stuff goes for pretty cheap.

I was also thinking about having the barrel threaded and ordering up a silencer for it. So what is the overall consensus on the build itself? Quality parts or should I build one my self?

Maybe a $1400 package?
I just put together a pistol for around $800+-.That's with a standard bolt,so a fancy 1 would be $100 more
The 300 barrel ain't but 50 bucks more than a 556 barrel and the same price some places
The powder is worth around $25-30 a pound,the brass is worth some since it isn't that easy to find but is getting more available.And it ain't that hard to make.
Not enough to make it all worth $2400,,lol......and Noveski or DD wasn't mentioned once?
Yeah,any sight or scope don't add much unless they are high end.
Maybe someone paid too much when nothing was available?

Maybe a $1400 package?
I just put together a pistol for around $800+-.That's with a standard bolt,so a fancy 1 would be $100 more
The 300 barrel ain't but 50 bucks more than a 556 barrel and the same price some places
The powder is worth around $25-30 a pound,the brass is worth some since it isn't that easy to find but is getting more available.And it ain't that hard to make.
Not enough to make it all worth $2400,,lol......and Noveski or DD wasn't mentioned once?
Yeah,any sight or scope don't add much unless they are high end.
Maybe someone paid too much when nothing was available?

Kinda what I have seen today, I built it out with everything on the list and I am around $8-900.

Are you saying $1400 for all three guns and accessories or just the ar and accessories?

Thanks again.

I must have missed the other 2 guns.
But are they worth $1000 TO YOU?If they are something you want the price is different than if you'll take them to make the deal then sell them

"The offer is everything in the picture plus a ruger 10/22 with scope and a mosberg shotgun. My trade is worth 2500-3000, does that seem like a fair trade?"

10/22 is a $250 gun and the Mossy would be about the same for a trade MAX

Yea, even if that shoots proper (probably not though at 1100) I'd say why bother/the drama?
The energy of the 300 is way above the 9mm when you put a 220gr bullet in that case
Remember the 300 was designed to be a sub sonic,suppressed round with lots of energy
Plenty of balistic tables to see on the weberrnetter

The energy of the 300 is way above the 9mm when you put a 220gr bullet in that case
Remember the 300 was designed to be a sub sonic,suppressed round with lots of energy

At that point I gotta wonder how much more advantageous the .300 - in subsonic form anyway - is to the .45ACP which is cheaper and easier to find. A 220 grain subsonic round vs a 230 grain round. Heavier projectile, with a larger hole.

I bring this up, because I've toyed with the idea of getting some components to convert or build a .300 blackout gun (or I was thinking about it, before the recent rash of publicized violence and fear of another ammo/gun panic)

I'd daresay you can/could put a 220 grain slug in a 9x19 also and deliver good/close to sonic velocities.. the chamber might (lol) need throating though. I've only went up to 170.

Well keeping this back on t0pic, he told me last night he bought the package for $1800 from his buddy's son. I explained I can build the exact same pistol for $700 and the deal was off. Thanks for all the input.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top