JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Most all tactical additions are for 12 gauge. The barrel (21") has a vent rib, wood stock - forearm, and stock mag tube has no room for attachments (picatinny rail).
Thanks in advance for your ideas! Barney

Streamlight Rem 870 mount

754094.jpg

E400FDF9-3019-40CE-8B70-1AFFC59B2F4D-1797-0000036878DD527E.jpg

Most all tactical additions are for 12 gauge. The barrel (21") has a vent rib, wood stock - forearm, and stock mag tube has no room for attachments (picatinny rail).
Thanks in advance for your ideas! Barney

If you have a mag extension tube (or can add one) I would recommend Elzetta ZSM-T - it supports 12, 20 and .410 gauge (for 20ga you need to use their sizing adapter and cut the internal ribs out).

It makes sense to order ZPR8700 too - it adds a Picatinny rail on the other side. You can mount anything there - for example, a laser (Crimson Trace CMR 201), which will allow you to shoot without shouldering the weapon (works best if your shotgun has a pistol grip instead of, or in addition to, the stock), or shoot slugs at long distances with more accuracy.

Another option is to try a magnetic mount, BeamLOKR Shotgun model SG12, which, according to what the customer support told me, should work with a 20 gauge. I have no experience with magnetic mounts.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top