JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Family reunion near Flat Head lake in late August. All my brothers and veteren nephew are shooters.
So we could easily find a place in the Nat forest to target shoot together but we do that all the time.
Anyone know of any hunting opportunities for prairie dogs or similar? The sage rats are underground by that time and I don't know about rock chucks in that neck of woods.
The second part of the trip for myself and one brother from Flat Head back to Ontario OR on Sept 1st. Anyone know of any dog/rat shooting in that stretch? The dove season opens but what else?
Thanks for any help

Family reunion near Flat Head lake in late August. All my brothers and veteren nephew are shooters.
So we could easily find a place in the Nat forest to target shoot together but we do that all the time.
Anyone know of any hunting opportunities for prairie dogs or similar? The sage rats are underground by that time and I don't know about rock chucks in that neck of woods.
The second part of the trip for myself and one brother from Flat Head back to Ontario OR on Sept 1st. Anyone know of any dog/rat shooting in that stretch? The dove season opens but what else?
Thanks for any help

Grouse might be open, worth checking the regs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top