JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I didn't think I would consider selling this but I have a Kimber Custom II and I have no idea what it is worth. I have only put 50 rounds through it and I have a couple Wilson Combat mags. I am not sure if I want to sell it or not (depends on what I can get for it). Let me know what your thoughts are. Again, not sure if I want to sell so I am not going to post in the for sale forum.:s0155:

The value will vary widely depending on some of the specifics. Any additional information you can provide will help determine a fair price.

Is yours like this one?
<broken link removed>

Does it have night sights or special wood grips?

If not, I would say you could ask for approximately $650 to $700 for excellent condition with the additional mags.

In great shape, I see them go from $600 to around $700. Also it depends on if it is an internal or external extractor, since the external versions seem to fetch less due to Kimber having problems getting the external extractors to run correctly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top