JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been on the fence for year on buying a 30cal suppressor, I think it's time to pull the trigger!

YHM Phantom 2 QD is the suppressor I've been looking at.

I'm going to build a high quality 300blk AR15 (Rifle or pistol)
(BCM of Noveske Barrel) maybe Wilson combat?

I'm looking for some advice on:
- Place go get finger prints?
- Buffer weights ?
- Buffer spring ?
- Adjustable BCG ?
- Best Length of barrel ?
- Do I need adjustable gas block?

I'm knowledgeable about firearms but I'll be honest, when it comes to suppressors i need advice!

Thanks all!
I'm brand new on Northwestfirearms so if you wanna leave a like I'd appreciate that !

Welcome to club SIG34 !

Buffer I'd say JP silent spring!

Gemtech BCG works great but definitely not needed, does help with gas in the face though.

Barrel length "9in Noveske" best Stainless barrel you'll find.

No need for adjustments on gas block.

for my suppressed 300blk pistol,i run a 10" ballistic advantage barrel with pistol gas system(i think this length gas sys. is key for suppressed use as i have had not one problem so far) a spikes t2 buffer, standard carbine spring in a KAK pistol tube with shockwave blade... you dont NEED an adj gas block or special BCG a standard milspec one is fine(i prefer black nitride)

i want to get a JP silent spring but just havent bought one yet.
0D8CBF0E-45EB-4DB0-B231-95F0B3BADE28.jpeg

Thanks for the great info! Didn't even think about Piston upper

What suppressor are you running?
Think YHM good?

Heard silent buffer spring is good but $200.. I'll be a tribute to test her out

Thanks for the great info! Didn't even think about Piston upper

What suppressor are you running?
Think YHM good?

Heard silent buffer spring is good but $200.. I'll be a tribute to test her out

pistol gas system upper... not piston.

i have a silencerco hybrid... i have ran it on 17hmr, 22lr, 22mag, 9mm, 40, 45acp, 300blk supers and subs(mainly subs), 5.56, 6.5creedmoor, 7mm rem mag, 308 win, 30-06, 338wm, and a few others. its an awesome can.

Considering the fact it's .300bo running essentially pistol powder. .....pistol length gas system and barrel over 8.5" as mentioned above..... buy quality parts and you should be good to go

As far as YHM.....yup good stuff

I bought a Rainer Arms 10.5 barrel and have an AAC 762 SDN-6 suppressor attached to it.
I didn't buy a JP silent spring, just sprayed a bunch of Loktight nickle anti-seize down the buffer tube.
I did buy one of those charging handles that prevents blow back to your face.
It's wicked quiet and the anti-sieze works as you don't hear anything from the buffer, but it will be a big mess if I ever have to clean it out.
I went a little overboard with the butt stock (Ace Socom M4), it's hell for stout but on the flip side it does help balance the rifle with the AAC can hanging out front, but on the downside it does add to the overall weight.

300 blk sbr 003.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top