JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently got a mec shotgun reloader (mec 600jr 82-85) but the primer plate and the charge bottles are broke so i need to order the parts from mec. I would also like to order some charge plugs and bars to get started reloading i have lots of reading to do. Can anyone recomend me a good powder and pellet set up for 3inch i do alot of skeet through a stoeger semi auto and win model 12 pump and i would also like a set up for duck and goose season. What about powder and pellets any suggestions on type,brand,and where to order from. Thanks for your help looking forward to starting a new hobby

All you need for mec bottles are any plastic pop container or the liter size bottles...Cut the bottom off and wash them out real good...they screw right into the loader...If you don't want to cut the bottoms out, you can load them up with powder and shot and mark them and then just pull them off the shelf when you need that powder or shot...works great for me...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews