JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are not the same length. Not interchangable. I have extensive backgorund with this platform.

You can modify two standard AK forends to fit a FPK DRagunov, PSL54 ROmak III etc. I have done so, and can post pictures of my FPK Dragunov with the front modified. However, it is not recoememended this be tried with cnc aluminum rails, etc...

As far as I know there was only one company makign a RPK forends, no longer in business. They did not make a quad rail version either.

Since you woldnt be able to mount a free float, a quad would be moot. You can get a reaceiver mount weaver/piccatinny that is much more accurate anyhow, and if need be, make a bolt on modified bipod to mount ot the front forend, or "wrapparound" bracket.

Also, someone for a fair price can whip you up some hard wood forends, and you can "mount your own 1913 rails.

Hope this helps.

I think my new Centerfire Systems catalog had one advertised.

There are many actual Dragunov/Tiger forends available.

What is being refered to here is the FPK Dragunov, Romak III, PSG97, etc platform, witch is much, much different. Also much harder to find.

Not sure witch is listed in your Centerfire catalogue...It would be good info.

Please list a link, picture, cat number etc. I would be interested in knowing.

Here is a pic of my 1st Gen FPK Dragunov, modified.

Nothing special, plasti-welded two tapco intrafuse forends together. Made an aluminum bracket for the bipod. Cheap, so that if it didnt work, I could toss them. Its held up now for 4 years.

FPKDraguvov.jpg

PSO-1 is still the best scope for this rifle in my opinion.

Sorry, it's for a PSL/SWD, I couldn't remember last night and was too tired to walk out to the car and get the catalog. It's part # 0510HDG-PSL if anyone is interested. I didn't see it on the website.

Well all the answers were great for ur guns but he is talking about an RPK .....and if the rails from an AK 47 will inter change......for an RPK!!!! nothing else.....so any answers for that question? i am wondering my self ...cause the ones I found run around 227.00 to over 300 and really dont wanta put that much into a rail system to a forward grip!!!...and want the wood gone want a modern look....so any answers for AK 47 quad rail system fitting an RPK!!!!!

I dont think there is any made for the "RPK". maybe have to make your own out of a pice of LVL , its very similar to the plywood they use. copy the akm forend grip.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top