JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to put together a G19 size Glock style pistol build and be able to mount the upper on a Glock 26 size frame as well.

I have a source for complete G19 size upper, and a G19 Glock stripped frame (frame includes locking block). I'm still looking for the best deal on an lpk and I have questions about compatibility of lpk kits. What components in a glock lpk are interchangeable between the glock 17, 19 and 26 frames. I will look for a Glock 26 size frame down the road but it will likely be stripped as well (and may or may not contain locking block). Are locking blocks different for each frame size? TIA!

Last Edited:
Do you know if the upper and lower are Gen 3, 4 or 5? The trigger bar for the 19 and 26 is the same, the 17 is different (see below). The trigger housing will be the same. I do believe that the locking blocks are all different.

Glock-Trigger-w-BarSIZESr2.jpg

You should be fine from my understanding. Your 19 slide (gen3) will match up with your 26 frame (gen3) without issue. You will have a gap exposing your recoil spring. Lonewolf makes an adapter that slides to the front of the slide and covers that gap. Locking blocks are different.

BBFF7224-4C65-4645-A15E-7C1233A9864D.jpeg

Last Edited:
I place an order for complete g19 gen 3 style slide last night. I went to order the stripped G19 Gen 3 factory frame this morning and realized there is a $25 shipping fee plus the $110 for the frame. Now I am think maybe I can do better elsewhere. Any ideas or should I be stick with the factory frame for $135 plus $25 FFL fee. I might consider a P80 if it was well under a $100 shipped. A local used factory frame would be fine too, haven't really seen any of those around though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top