JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brandon 44647 do you mount your bench to the floor/wall? I will be loading handgun loads with a Lee Turret Classic press. If possible can you post a picture of your HF bench set-up? I have been considering this bench for awhile and people seem to think it is sturdy enough. I also think that I can use the peg holes to make a holding fixture. Thanks...

I used a Sears workbench kit with a 1" pressboard top. Its modular, so I can add cabinets and drawers as money comes available. Mine is 6' long and 24" deep, room enough for my Dillon 550. I anchored it to the wall studs to give it rigidity.

My room is a disaster in these pics. It is clean when I am loading, the rest of the time is ends up being a catch all.

When I built mine I knew I would be moving so I made it modular. I used shelving and 3/4" HD particle board for the surfaces. My loading benches are each 2' D x 2' H x4' L. Then they have a 1' D shelf that runs along the bottom for storage. They are bolted together and bolted to the wall. They are very sturdy. In my other gun room I have a work bench made the same way that is 4' D x 4' H x 6' L which has a top, middle and bottom shelf on it. This one use to free stand in the middle of the room and was reasonably sold but is much more solid in the new room bolted to a wall.

DSC06632.jpg

DSC06637.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews