JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im a newbie to the ak and had my eye on a yugo m70 under-folder with black furniture. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these and if they were good also if the yugo m70 excepts any ak mag including a Bulgarian 75 round drum/any drum.

Are all ak parts universal like ar15?

pretty much any AK mag will work in any AK, even the drum mags... the only mags that won't work are the wasr mags, they are a single stack mag...most small pieces will interchange. the only thing about a underfolder is the buttstock will strat to hurt after a couple of hundred rounds...but don't let that stop ya from getting it...the yugo's are a good Ak...if you don't like the front furniture, you can interchange it from almost any other AK...:s0155::s0155::s0155:hope that helps

Thanks for the info, thats what i was thinking. Im not too worried about the metal stock hurting my shoulder due to the fact im only going to test fire it and then stash it away with a couple bulgarian wind up drums and 1000 rounds of AP for the zombies.

Also with the m70 can i buy smoke gernades that it will launch?

that i don't know...:(:(:( I'm gonna have to do some digging around to find out what alls involved with that. i know the yugo comes with the grenade launcher sight up front imsmr. i like to be able to put that on one of my romy's

When you lift the launchers sight up it seals the gas chamber, and you use blanks to fire grenade. i have no idea how to make your romy shoot grenades but im sure you can do it.

Correct me if im wrong people.

the wind up drums are chicom
the back plastic is us made and cant be interchanged with other ak handguards yugo is oddball altho most ak's will interchange
you can find yugo wood for fairly cheap if you look tho

Well......

I have a Romanian WASR double stack and 75 round drums won't work in it...

I build a Polish Underfolder that will eat just about anything.

I'm working on an Romanian build on a NoDak receiver that is a little tight

Yeah i dont know more and more im thinking i should just stay with black rifles. the ak-47 just seems to be more hassle then fun plus ammo is alot cheaper for ar then ak.(i reload)

Might just stash a built rifle lower and pistol upper with some beta c drums and call her good. just didnt want to drop more then 1000 on a zombie gun. Also i know if its not registered SBR i could get into trouble but if i never install it untill they come outa the ground them im A ok.

But reconsider the need for an underfolding stock. The metal stock rails beat up your jaw and upper teeth, even when wrapped with paracord like you often see---that's done out of desperation!

Also, the metal stock rails are WIDE, and force you to have to lean your head way-over to see the sights, giving you a tilted sight picture.

Side-folders are better; solid stocks best, in my opinion.......................elsullo

But reconsider the need for an underfolding stock. The metal stock rails beat up your jaw and upper teeth, even when wrapped with paracord like you often see---that's done out of desperation!

Also, the metal stock rails are WIDE, and force you to have to lean your head way-over to see the sights, giving you a tilted sight picture.

Side-folders are better; solid stocks best, in my opinion.......................elsullo

I like my underfolder - the recoil isn't THAT bad...

... of course, I routinely shoot 12 Gauge shotty and Mosin Nagants... now THOSE will raise a whelt!

recoil is half the fun, and i shoot magnum rifles most of the time so a little ak wont be a problem for me.

im just worried about getting an ak and then not being able to find ammo/ reloading componets. Or getting charged way to much for a junk ak.

recoil is half the fun, and i shoot magnum rifles most of the time so a little ak wont be a problem for me.

im just worried about getting an ak and then not being able to find ammo/ reloading componets. Or getting charged way to much for a junk ak.

The only reloading component, that might be an issue would be the brass. If the steel cased Russian dries up - as long as Ammo - is still for sale in Amerika - if moneys to be made - some one will increase the amount of 7.62x39 Brass for sale.

( I will say that -my focus and priorities for Ammo shifted to Brass, Boxer and SP / HP over FMJ. )

Bullets - 7.62x39 will shoot anything from 90Gr. RN to 154Gr SP. (Casting Molds in .30 cal and Gas Checks - The AK - will shoot most of the common .30 calibers bullets )

Powder and Primers - about the same story as most calibers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top