JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So luckily I ordered my beretta storm carbine before prices jumped too high, but now I am wanting to get some gear for it. Right now I want a good sight.

This is how little I know about sights so please be patient with my lack of knowledge.

A few years ago on a hunting trip a guy brought a little browning .22 pistol and had this sight on it where the reticle moved inside the sight so when it was sighted in you would hit the target as long as the reticle was on it.

Question 1: Is this a holographic sight?

Question 2: is a holographic sight the same as a reflex sight?

Question 3: my carbine is a .40. What would be a good lower cost sight that is like the one my friend had on his .

Thanks for the help in advance!

BJ

The Sightmark has some good reviews. Check Amazon or Optics Planet for other reviews and get a consensus.

I just got a Bushnell TRS-25 and I really like it. Its smaller than a lot of them out there. Since your Storm has iron sights, you would probably want a red dot sight that you can "co witness" the iron sights through. This means you can look through the glass section of the red dot sight and see your iron sights line up as a backup system. Usually it is just a matter of picking the right sight and mount which have the iron sights appear in the lower 30 percent of the glass field of view. My eyes are getting older and I now find I need a red dot sight or a conventional scope for anything over 50 meters. You can spend a lot of money on these or go real cheap but you get what you pay for... Good luck and enjoy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top