JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know nothing about para ordinace guns or if they are any good so i am asking for some help here. Para Ordnance P14 45 Limited blued version with box and 2 mags. I was looking at getting a 1911 but was looking at kimber or springfield. Anyone have an idea on price? Looked around on the internet and cant find out much about the limited. Looks like they get turned into competition guns.
Thanks in advance for any input

I had a P16-40 Limited for a while. It was a good entry into 1911's coming from a Glock background. Very fat in the grip, so handle it before you consider it.

My 40 was purchased to be a race gun, and that's all I really used it for. The Limited designation is short for "Limited 10", as the magazines that came with my gun were great big fat double-stack 10 rounders. I bought some Mec-Gar magazines that held 15, but didn't lock my slide back after the last round. The gun was picky about ammo and had plenty of FTF, especially when it was dirty.

I bought the gun used in 2004 for $800, and traded it off for $500 this year because of reliability reasons, and I'm no longer competing.

TL;DR: It's a cheap race gun. If you're not buying it to compete or need a dependable gun, look elsewhere.

For years I had a P12-45. Have nothing but good things to say about that gun. I would not be afraid of owning, and carrying, a Para. I often wonder if the Para Ordnance bashers ever owned one...

Well, "normal" pricing would put a 95% gun at $515, 98% @ 600. That is as of the middle of Dec. last yr.
Since then, prices have risen alot, receded, leveled off and so on. What kind of pricing are you lookin at?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top