JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have a spare M&P take down lever spring?????

Just ordered 6 but that won't help me NOW.
Will replace it plus 5 bks.if someone can help.

Yupper
Did the dumb poop move! While installing this. Moved the delta point off the slide. 20180203_080844.jpg

You talking about the takedown lever retaining wire? There is no takedown lever spring on an M&P,
all the spring tension on it comes from the guiderod/recoil spring.

Oh well
No luck hands and knees with magnet.

Made a temp fix but will wait for the 6 I ordered before I shoot it.

The kids are long gone .... But the grand babies would work .... but they be in the FREE STATE of IDAHO.

You talking about the takedown lever retaining wire? There is no takedown lever spring on an M&P,
all the spring tension on it comes from the guiderod/recoil spring.

On the 2.0 thank true I have a gen 1.
Ya it's the wire do freaking hickey.

On the 2.0 thank true I have a gen 1.
Ya it's the wire do freaking hickey.

A Gen 1 was what I was looking at. All the wire thingy does is hold the takedown lever in place when the slide is off.
Pretty sure gun will run without it. Looking at the wire diameter, medium paperclip and a pair of pliers would
probably make a serviceable substitute. If you are really crying for one, come over and pull the one out of the
M&P that's sitting on my shelf. I'm about 20 miles NW of Salem.

Dang
That' just what I did , paper clip worked. Thanks for the offer Bill appreciate it thumbs up!

I may go back to work tomorrow and do the slide lightening, pending on weather.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top