JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a real good friend that took in a trade that neither one of us know anything about. We have another friend that really wants it but want to be fair to him with the price. My camera is not working so I am going to describe it as best as I can. It is a norinco sks model skss in 7.62x39. It has a " Combat Exchange" poly black stock. It has a Ncstar 4X30 scope and some fancy looking bipod on the end of the barrel. It has 4 30rnd mags and a 20 rnd mag. and around 100 rnds of wolf. The gun looks to be in great shape and come with a soft case. Any ideas on a price would be great. Thank you all very much.

there is not rust at all. it is a very clean gun for what it is. It does have a nice after market stock. I just want to be fair to both parties, as I have no ties to the gun at all.

How much does he feel he's into it? How much do you want to make off your buddy? (how deep are his pockets?;) )
$300 is low up here,And I doubt you will find one for that for a bit.Most sks' were around $450 at the show last weekend

I am the middle man. I am not making any money on the deal. My one friend paid $500 for it to help another friend out. I told him I didnt think that was worth that but help didnt care. we said that he atleast got something for the $500 that he was going to give him anyway. Our other friend wants it but asked me to find out what it was worth and he was going to sell it to him for that. even it it was less than what he paid. he just wanted to help out his friend. They both know each other really well but both just want to be fair to each other. that is why they asked me to find out what it was worth. I know nothing about sks's and have never owned one. That is my I turned to my friends at NWFA :s0155:

In a friend deal all is good and you may get $500 for it this weekend.
Things are nutz right now.

I mean if you are gunna give the guy 5 bills anyway,at least you got something for it.
Now there is about $150 to ponder on.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads