JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm very interesting in getting my hands on k98. However, trying to sort out what is worth getting and what isn't is quite confusing. My primary purpose is to get a rifle that I can shoot and enjoy. What I'm mostly looking for is a historical experience. Getting a true historical gun is somewhat secondary.

What I don't want to do, is get scammed. Or pay well above its worth.

I've been looking at lots of resources trying to educate myself. What I really haven't found is a good price guide. Any help in this area would be great.

You might want to check out at H&K gun shop in Forest grove. Probably worth a call to see if he has one in stock. I dont think he tracks stuff down though if he does not have it.

But, he knows his stuff very well. even time I go in I get a great lesson about something. Last time he was showing me the differences between a very well maintained and original springfield Krag and one that was quite modified from original and what to look for with side by side comparisons. I would also not expect him to be gouging on prices. He's a gunsmith as well

Plus, he probably has owned every collector firearm at one point or another.

Even if he did not have one, you could ask him what to look for and he could probably go on for an hour or so chatting about them

https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...86,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x5b702f6acbf8a386

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top