Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Need help setting up meeting with district 27 Rep

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by Ranb, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Ranb

Ranb Belfair, WA Active Member

I need to speak with Representative Jinkins. She is the new House Judiciary Chair and as such is the person who makes our gun bills live or die. I am trying to get a hearing for the SBR bill, HB 1561. The previous Chair, Pedersen, refused to give the bill a hearing last session and would not in 2014 either. I'm in district 35 and I think a district 27 resident is going to have better luck getting a meeting with her.

http://app.leg.wa.gov/DistrictFinder/default.aspx?District=27 This is in part of Taxoma
    Jinkins homepage; Jinkins

If there is anyone who wants to help, please contact me. It doesn't matter if you never spoke to a Rep before, I only need you to set up the meeting and go with me to it. I can do most of the talking. These guys are easy to talk to for the most part as they are part time legislators.

Randy Bragge
    Belfair, WA
    ranb40@yahoo.com
    (360) 440-5889

2. Ranb

Representative Jinkin's aide called to tell me that she would not meet with individuals outside of district 27. Anyone else who is in Tacoma please call Jinkins and ask for a meeting.

Randy

3. JMelancholy

JMelancholy Tri-cities New Member

Any luck yet Randy? Wish I could help, Im over in E. Washinton

4. Ranb

I fond a guy in the 27th who made an appointment and is bringing me along. We'll let you know how it goes on the 9th.

Randy

5. Cameron72

Cameron72 Harrington, WA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Thank you for all your work last year and now.