JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need to speak with Representative Jinkins. She is the new House Judiciary Chair and as such is the person who makes our gun bills live or die. I am trying to get a hearing for the SBR bill, HB 1561. The previous Chair, Pedersen, refused to give the bill a hearing last session and would not in 2014 either. I'm in district 35 and I think a district 27 resident is going to have better luck getting a meeting with her.

http://app.leg.wa.gov/DistrictFinder/default.aspx?District=27 This is in part of Taxoma
Jinkins homepage; Jinkins

If there is anyone who wants to help, please contact me. It doesn't matter if you never spoke to a Rep before, I only need you to set up the meeting and go with me to it. I can do most of the talking. These guys are easy to talk to for the most part as they are part time legislators.

Randy Bragge
Belfair, WA
[email protected]
(360) 440-5889

Representative Jinkin's aide called to tell me that she would not meet with individuals outside of district 27. Anyone else who is in Tacoma please call Jinkins and ask for a meeting.

Randy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads