JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
uhh as far as I know you just go into your local Sheriffs office and apply for it no class required? Im from OR but I was going to get a non resident and that's what the lady told me.. its like $55 bucks and thats it

Yeah just drive to the Clark County Sheriff's Office in downtown, go the front desk and tell them you'd like to apply for your permit, you'll fill out paperwork, get fingerprinted and pay like $55 and then wait about 30 days for your permit to arrive..

Yup, that's pretty much it, just applied for mine at the Clark County Sheriffs office in downtown Vancouver.

You go downstairs, pay them $55.25, go upstairs with the paperwork they give you, they have you fill it out, then they fingerprint you and take a copy of your license. You're out the door in about 5-10 minutes assuming there is no line. They told me, being non-resident, that I will get my permit within 60 days, as it's 30 days for residents.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top