JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
pad54 - Even though you sell fire trap vehicles, you are a stand up guy. You did the right thing all round! Putting it over at Bi-Mart kicks ***.

Scammer, scammers, scammers - folks I swear they are everywhere now. Very crafty and devious ones. Watch out.

I wanted to lease a space. Saw a craigslist ad. Perfect spot. Drove over, looked great. Responded to the ad. Was told that no one would be considered to lease the place without submitting a full credit application. So I did.

No response for days. I got nervous and drove over to the place. Family living there. "I don't know what you are talking about, this place is not for lease"

The CL ad was a scam to get people's credit info. Geezus! I locked down my credit and barely saved myself. Just when you think you are scam-proof someone comes up with something to trip you up.

Always assume everything is a scam and work your way back from there.

pad54 - Even though you sell fire trap vehicles, you are a stand up guy. You did the right thing all round! Putting it over at Bi-Mart kicks ***.

Scammer, scammers, scammers - folks I swear they are everywhere now. Very crafty and devious ones. Watch out.

I wanted to lease a space. Saw a craigslist ad. Perfect spot. Drove over, looked great. Responded to the ad. Was told that no one would be considered to lease the place without submitting a full credit application. So I did.

No response for days. I got nervous and drove over to the place. Family living there. "I don't know what you are talking about, this place is not for lease"

The CL ad was a scam to get people's credit info. Geezus! I locked down my credit and barely saved myself. Just when you think you are scam-proof someone comes up with something to trip you up.

Always assume everything is a scam and work your way back from there.

Yeah, a guy I work with had something similar happen. He was looking for a place to rent with a couple buddies, and went and looked at the place. Even had someone show them around the house. He told him that he was abroad in China or somewhere, don't remember exactly where. We were talking and I told him to be very careful cause it seemed suspicious. He checked online and the house was going up for foreclosure auction in a couple of days.

Crazy stuff out there, keep your head on a swivel.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top