JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a father of a friends revolver ,There is no name that he has found and only has this trade mark. He told me the caliber but I forgot it was very odd caliber ....Help. julie.png ShootingwithJulie009.jpg

That latch and side plate look like the work of Colt, the grips look like S&W. I'd guess it was made in the early 1900's, probably pre WWII. I don't know what it is off the top of my head. Somebody here will recognize it I'm sure.

Isidro Gaztanaga of Eibar Spain Trademark. Early 20th century copy "in the style of" a Colt double action.
Quality can run from potential hand grenade to OK shootable. Darned little collector interest or value.

Caliber----It doesn't say ANYTHING on the barrel? Take it to a good gunsmith and he can figure
it out. Wouldn't surprise me if it was either 32-20 or 38 special.

Billm I think your right about the 32-20 but I can't find anything on Isidro Gaztanaga of Eibar Spain , anyone have any links or other advice?

Try a search for Gaztanaga or Gaztanaga Eibar. They changed names a couple of times, but were in the arms business from around the
turn of the century until the 30's at least. One of the MANY Spanish makers of "RUBY" pistols.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top