JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can anyone ID this part? It appears to be a CO2 BB gun magazine for a pistol. It's a heavy die casting, the magazine assy. also houses the CO2 cartridge. There is a threaded cap in the base that reveals the compartment for the CO2 cartridge. On one side, it's marked, ".172" CALIBER-4.38mm". It measures approx. 5-1/2inches long. Thanks.

P4251134.JPG
P4251133.JPG
P4251135.JPG
P4251137.JPG

Can anyone ID this part? It appears to be a CO2 BB gun magazine for a pistol. It's a heavy die casting, the magazine assy. also houses the CO2 cartridge. There is a threaded cap in the base that reveals the compartment for the CO2 cartridge. On one side, it's marked, ".172" CALIBER-4.38mm". It measures approx. 5-1/2inches long. Thanks.

Sig sauer 2022 bb pistol mag

I have a few for my Glock airsoft gun different guns have different styles but they usually try to keep it as close to the real thing as possible .
And it's a GREEN GAS GUN on the bottom of the mag there should be a little valve to fill it with green gas or propane MVIMG_20180430_233400.jpg MVIMG_20180430_233406.jpg IMG_20180430_233408.jpg IMG_20180430_233414.jpg IMG_20180430_233419.jpg

Nobody's got it yet, fellows. This thing is older than airsoft. It's made of die cast zinc material, without the CO2 cylinder in it, it weighs 14 ounces. The metal body is one piece, no seams. Thanks and keep trying.

Could be some sort of pellet gun I have other co2 guns around here somewhere I'll have to look and see if I have anything similar

BillM got it, that's the one. Wolverine CO2 BB pistol. Many thanks.

This thing may look older than it actually is. It isn't air soft, 6mm plastic pellets won't fit into the magazine. Of course it's marked 4.38mm so that's a no-brainer but I had to check anyway. I see references to fairly contemporary Wolverine BB pistols, but from the descriptions, it sounds like those really are air soft. And these appear to be sold out or drying up.

These things (like other consumer products) made overseas often don't have a long life in production. Factories in China make (just using an arbitrary number) 200,000 pieces, then chuck the tooling and move on to the next thing they are commissioned to make. You can't count on certain designs being made for a long run.

This afternoon, I was showing this to a friend who has a few air guns. He hauled out a fairly new Ekol ES-66 (made in Turkey), the magazine was similar. The Ekol uses steel BB's, has a rifled barrel.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top