JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up a badly neglected High Power with some markings that I haven't been able to identify. I am hoping someone will recognize them. The are located on the side of the trigger guard at the front.
Thank you for your help.

20211023_080223.jpg 20211023_080324.jpg

What is the serial Number or at least a range and is there any marking as to manufacture location as in Belgium or Portugal it would help to identify the proof marks.

From what I can find it look to be a pre war model and the Crown with the AC from what I can see is a pre Nazi Belgian proof gun but still looking. your right that this is a tough one as so many countries contracted them and the Nazi's made a lot of them from left over parts but you gave ma a challenge so I am still looking

You may have found these all ready but if not it may help you or not.

DSAPT9, Thank you for the help. It looks like the frame matches up to a pre-war Belgian gun. The later slide and barrel are stamped to match the serial number of the gun so I am guessing some sort of arsenal rebuild at some time. I did find one other thing I have not seen on a High Power. The lanyard ring is broken off, not unusual, but it is drilled into the butt of the gun, centered behind the magazine well instead of on the side. Same location as an Estonian contract gun but not a fixed ring like the Estonian contract.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top