JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doberman I think you're right. Thank you thank you everyone for the feedback.
I think it's a New Navy and I think the year was 1901. And I don't think the finish was blue. I think it was actually nickle and I believe that it's perfectly safe to shoot :)
I came across this in trade basically and have no need/desire to own it and got an offer for $400 for it and everything I got with it which I think is beyond fair based on all the feedback I've gotten. Holiday season equals lots of binging and purging. I'm going to post it in the classifieds without expecting anyone to buy it of course but hoping I can make back what I'm missing in my budget.
Thanks for being so helpful and patient and I guess it's about time to take better pics and list it :)
New Army & Navy
yes, bright nickel was an offered finish.

if you have a $400 cash offer for it, I'd take that.

...and run.

As an example, my 1939 Walther PP in 9mmK, totally original and marked - both gun and holster - for the Vienna Police Special Branch - fetched me almost $3000. A similar, but not identical Hamburg police model that had been 'chromed' enthusiastically' fetched a whopping $700.

tac

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top