JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tell her to post the ring on here. I am not looking for a ring at this moment but if it catching my eyes on the price I may buy it and save it for my boy to get marry in the future ( he is only 2 years 9 months 13 days). Pawn shop does not give her a fair price, if she lucky she will sell it at 1/8 of what it worth.

Tell her to post the ring on here. I am not looking for a ring at this moment but if it catching my eyes on the price I may buy it and save it for my boy to get marry in the future ( he is only 2 years 9 months 13 days). Pawn shop does not give her a fair price, if she lucky she will sell it at 1/8 of what it worth.

That's not a bad idea. Honestly, I think that she just wants enough money to get a Glock, so it would be a heck of a deal!

Sell or pawn the ring and then go to Brightwater Ventures in Vancouver.

You may save a couple bucks buying from the guys operating out of their house, but the people who have overhead could really use the business.

A friend went throught this. He split up before the wedding and got the engagement ring back. He tried pawn shops, but they will only give you the scrap gold price for the ring and diamond. Bad deal! Instead he traded it on here for a lot better deal. I would ask a pawn shop an jewerly shop for their cash price. Then at least you have a minimal value. A new Glock 19 should be no more then $550 plus tax(Wa). As for gun stores in Wasignton, I've only used Ortwein International in Vancouver. Great bussiness and prices. Good luck!

Diamonds lose 80% of their retail value the moment you step out of the store. Add in the pawn shop margin and you are lucky to get $500 for a ring that cost $5k retail.

DeBeers allegedly changed their motto to 'Diamonds are forever' to discourage resale because there is a glut of diamonds around the world, including a small mountain of diamonds in DeBeers own stockpile. The entire reason we have the 'eternity' ring concept made from many diamonds is due to an oversupply of smaller Soviet diamonds in the 1960's.

The answer of course is to buy your fiancée a gun instead of a diamond. Practical, and far more likely to retain its value.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top