JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, new member here. I am looking for a place to shoot extra long range, 600 to 3000yards or more. I have been living in OR for the past 6 years and have found some spots on the coast to 500yards or so but with as dense as PNW is its hard to find long open safe spaces. I would be banging steel mainly. If someone has a spot to share i would have no problem sharing some of my sticks and ammo in exchange; AI 308, 280ai, 338lapua, 375 cheytac most are supressed so noise will be at a minimum ;). I am in PDX area.

I regularly shoot at a "range" on BLM land here in Central Oregon I have lased out to 1500 meters with 300 meter designation markers.....but you could go out as far as you want.
There is a lot of open space in the High Desert.

I regularly shoot at a "range" on BLM land here in Central Oregon I have lased out to 1500 meters with 300 meter designation markers.....but you could go out as far as you want.
There is a lot of open space in the High Desert.

If its towards Bend area.... if you are willing to share i would be thankful for a PM with that location info.

I am aware that there are BLM lands that would work for this, but aside from looking at maps and driving around its pretty hard to find a spot and i am not local. Dont want to load the truck up and take a chance on a 4 hour roadtrip.

I am aware of Douglasridge but 1000yards is where we get warmed up ;) Way too short.

High desert is your best bet for anything more than 1000 yards. In addition to the ranges listed above, ARPC will be adding 300, 600 and 1000 yard ranges in the near future.

If its towards Bend area.... if you are willing to share i would be thankful for a PM with that location info.

I am aware that there are BLM lands that would work for this, but aside from looking at maps and driving around its pretty hard to find a spot and i am not local. Dont want to load the truck up and take a chance on a 4 hour roadtrip.

I am aware of Douglasridge but 1000yards is where we get warmed up ;) Way too short.

Send me a PM sometime....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads