Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Need help finding a holster

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by balline36m3, May 23, 2014.

1. balline36m3

balline36m3 Yakima WA Active Member

I'm looking for a holster for a ruger super blackhawk w/ 4 5/8 barrel. I'm looking for a pancake style holster that has a thumb brake strap that goes over the hammer and completely covers the trigger guard. Anybody have any suggestions of where to look?
    Possibly any holster makers in the central washington area that can custom make one for me? Thanks in advance

2. balline36m3

balline36m3 Yakima WA Active Member

Anyone? I haven't had any luck.

3. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

4. Cogs

Cogs Washougal, WA. Volunteer Coordinator 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Balline36m3, you could try Leatherworkers.net . I'm on that forum and can say there are A LOT of fascinating leather crafters on that forum from all over the world. You'll find plenty who are willing to accommodate you. Many will do trades. Some will have a Blue Gun to make a mold of your exact gun and they will custom make it and ship it to you. Try the 'Wanted' section and you'll get some responses.

Wish I could help you out but I'm not able to do much leatherwork in the near future, as well as, I don't have a Blue Gun for your model. (I would need to use the actual gun to do the mold).

Good luck,

Bill

5. GuyEpic

GuyEpic Everett New Member

Kramer leather is awesome!