JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a PS2 and a Wii console. The problem that I had with the PS2 games was they used different controls and it was a PITA to relearn muscle memory when switching between games. Also I got a plasma TV. So I got the Wii and a Nyco pistol adapter on the numcheck to solve the problem, no more controls to learn just aim and shoot. The problem is that the range is too short, it only works within 8 feet of the TV and I like to sit in the recliner thats 16' away from that big ol plasma TV.

Is there a Wii numchuck or aiming devise that has 16-17' range?

Is there a better console platform that would work for me?

I still have a light gun for PS2 games someplace that worked at this range but I don't think that they work with plasma TVs.

Nice!

The reviews on the link showed me that it really isn't a sensor it just beams an IR light that the Numchuck senses.
I just need a more powerful sensor bar, another one stacked on top or make my own with LED IR lights. I don't like the battery powered one but it pointed out the problem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top