JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I have an AR10 in 308, it has been a very long term build, currently it has a 30mm Warren mount sitting on it (I may still use this later)

But I bought a MK5 HD 5-25x56, got a screaming deal, any how now I need to pick out a 35mm mount. Criteria I dont want to lap all day so a one peice, it will have to be able to go with this glass when I hopefully get to ultra long range with a creedmore upper or other caliber so ya slope built in possibly....

This is my learning rifle for LR I choose to go Mil/Mil not sure how a 20moa base would work with that....

Advice appreciated.

Sphur has mounts that can accommodate 35mm. If you are looking to shoot ELR (transonic and beyond) for your cartridge, you will want cant built into either your rail or your mount. Assuming that your rail is not canted, you will want a canted mount.

While Sphur mounts aren't cheap, they are rock solid and they have options for your application.
When shooting beyond a cartridge's effective range, you will not want to go cheap on optics and mounts.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top