JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I just got my first kit and I think it is ready to go. The parts have been removed from the receiver. I have an AK builder flat and rivets. I think I have everything and am ready to build.

I have read lots and seen lots of video. I got the kit because I really think it's cool that we can build our own guns.

I don't have any tools to do this. I know that there are many people who do. I was hoping that there was a build party I could come to or if there is someone out there who is willing to help this newbie out.

Please let me know. Post here or PM me and lets work something out.

Thanks,

Satinwood

Do you have your .922 parts...is the kit matching numbers, is it the original barrel or a US barrel, have you drilled out the old rivits yet? Did your rivet kit come with the center support rivet? Do you have more that one flat, the first one is usually the hardest and it easy to mess up.

Do you have your .922 parts...is the kit matching numbers, is it the original barrel or a US barrel, have you drilled out the old rivits yet? Did your rivet kit come with the center support rivet? Do you have more that one flat, the first one is usually the hardest and it easy to mess up.

I have a pistol kit, so I believe I dont need the 922 parts. The kit is a matching numbers kit and it is the original barrel. The old rivets have been removed. I do have the center support. I only have one flat, that is why I hope that someone who has experience can help me or invite me to a build party.

Is there someone who will help me bend my flat and give me some advice? Lets work out an agreement or way i can compensate for your help and time. I am in grad school and dont have much.
Thanks.

It would be nice to have someone there that has had some practice building them, I think these could be a lot of fun, at least for a couple hours anyway, but it would be best if someone had property first, neighbors get a little perturbed when a 100 cars line the street...then when the cops show up to "see what's going on" nothing going on were just making AK Receivers! hopefully it won't be an anti Gun type.

I have the jig to bend your flat but you have to hammer your rails, but need the press and i also have the spot welder to do the inside injector and clip stop

let me know
:cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top