JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
My bro-in-law was at the Dr's today & said he saw the coupon I'm looking for in the back of a magazine (he didn't know I was looking). He said it was maybe: Field & Stream, Popular Mechanics or Popular Science. I can't find anything online so if you see one can you PM me? Or scan it & lemmeno' & I'll PM you my email addy?

This is actually firearm related - I need a compressor to blow out bolts, trigger assemblies, etc. after they come out of the ultrasonic cleaner. I called HF & they don't have the coupon in their in-store flyer.

Thanks!!

Dr offices aren't known to have the most up to date magazines....

http://www.harborfreight.com/digitalsavings.html

digitalsavings_04.png

Check on Craigslist for a better made used one that will outlast those Harbor Freight pieces of crap.
Here's a dual tank Emglo for sale on the Portland CL and all you will need to do is change the air intake filter and the sump oil and you're good to go.
Any oil less compressor will only last for so many hrs then they seize up, plus the noise level is very loud compared to a piston run model.

00M0M_2XAwFTnjiUs_300x300.jpg

Thanks!!

I think with the right coupon you can get it for $10 less but it's not worth me going to Freddy's looking thru all of the magazines & buying one for $5.00 just to save an extra $5.00.

I need it for blowing out gun parts & maybe airing up a tire now & then. If I was looking for a bigger model to run an air nailer or impact wrench I'd lean more towards looking on Craigslist for a good deal. The HF unit will work great & takes up minimal room.

Thanks!! I'll take this coupon along with my $49.99 receipt from last night & get $10 back. I lost my digital calipers somewhere so I'll pick one up while I'm there.

Very much appreciated! - I'll consider this thread closed now.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top