JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the hard part for guys to understand when it comes to this subject.

This is going to be HER gun. This means it needs to fit her. She needs to like it. She needs to want to carry (or whatever use it is for). She needs to like it.

It does not matter if you hate the thing (within reason). It does not matter if you wanted to get her a $1000 xyz and she like the $300 abc. It does not matter that you wanted it to be .50 cal but she really likes the .22. The part to remember is that it is going to be HER gun NOT yours. If you buy her what you want or you think she wants and she is not happy it will not have the results you want.

Think of a nice used Smith & Wesson revolver .357 She could use .38 or .357 when the need arises. many grip combos and 2 round choices in one gun make this a vesitile choice. plus revolvers seem to to be my wife and daughters prefered handgun due to the ease of use and operation. just my 2 cents. good luck..

I agree let her pick it out. I bought a super nice Colt Police Positive .38 Special that some old guy bought for his wife, she never liked it (or fired it) when he passed away, she put it on consignment at the local gun store, my gain. DON'T BUY HER SOMETHING SHE WON'T APPRECIATE!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top