JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need H110, or Lil gun for .50 Beowulf, and 500 S&W. I have other pistol powders to trade, or ammo. I have .223, 9mm, and .22 ammo, CCI standard velocity. Willing to pay $35 per pound if fresh and unopened. Thanks

I am looking for Accurate 1680 I found a listing on gun broker for Accurate 1680, H110, I think the guy also has Lil' Gun. The powders are about double retail. I have been trying to find those 3 for almost a year. If you wanted to split shipping let me know? We can sort out details and make sure were legit if your interested. I assume your in western Wa? I travel from north Seattle to Olympia for work. Just thought I would throw that out there as and option.

I am in Portland actually, don't think it would work. I am open to any idea's though, think I have seen that guy on gunbroker. Would have to buy a bunch of powder to make it worth while. I got a message from midway last week that h110 was back in stock, went right to the website to order it, and it went back onto backorder faster than I could order it, literally went out of stock in less than 5 mins!

Jason, I'm right there with ya, for the longest time, I have refused to pay some of the prices people are asking for this stuff, but sometimes, ya just have to accept it for what it is. I still believe all the supply and demand will settle back into the way it was, and in some case's its working to our advantage! All the panic buyers are reselling all the stuff they overpaid for, at low prices because they just aren't using it! I've noticed most everything is coming back into stock, but gunpowder, primers, and of course .22 ammo is still behind. I have been getting by with some win 296, but don't have much left, and starting to load for 50 beowulf, eats up a lot of powder. Let me know how it goes, I may have to go that route soon too.

I would love to find some win296. It's settling back down. I think by this point it's and artificial shortage for a lot of stuff. I travel for work when I went to Port Angeles they had not gotten the memo that powder and primers were low.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407524902.181933.jpg here is there info I paid over the phone for pickup

Darby10 I was told by adventure sports that H110 and Win296 are the same powder. Like exactly the same you can use data for either powder interchangeably.

I looked at the Hornady Book and the load data for either one is +\- 2/10ths of a grain.

Take it with a grain of salt I am not claiming it's gospel so any trolls out there I will save you the trouble. Your right I am wrong, there wrong. I just know both powders were same price and are owned by same parent company, I have not called to confirm with said company.

Just picked up 2 pounds h110 at fishermans marine in Tigard for 24.99 a pound......there was 6 left on the shelf when I left
Seriously! Thank you, went to gun show this weekend, and didn't even see any overpriced H110 there. Will leave work early and say a few hail mary's in hopes that a pound or 2 will still be left over today. Thanks for the tip bro...Doug

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.