JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Remington 7600 with a 22" barrel. I would like to have the barrel shorten to 18-1/2", have it crowned and the front sight remounted. Does anyone know what this should cost, and know of a trusted gunsmith in the Mount Vernon area?

I've been told that Kesselring's has a gunsmith again. They're located on old 99 north of Burlington, just north of the Dirt Race track.

Also, there is a good gunsmith farther south in Lake Stevens.

Clowards Gun Shop
(425) 334-3006
13822 Meridian St, Lake Stevens, WA 98258

This guy does tons of work for the Bench Rest shooters locally as well as Nationally. He's good. His shop is located behind his house and he is "semi-retired". May have to call to schedule and definitely call for directions.

There are probably more gunsmiths around but finding good ones is the issue. Not a trade that everyone is going into anymore.

Thank you very much for your information. I do appreciate it. I have purchased guns at Kesselrings, and it's great to have their gun shop still in operation and so close by. I will give Clowards a call.
Thanks again,
Stu

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top